Fingerprints are like signatures, seals that have been used since ancient times. It is still used in many places, usually, a contract is printed under an agreement, which represents the person, just like the signature, and confirms the acceptance of the contract. Since marriage is also an agreement fingerprint was used on the ring to further emphasize its acceptance.
- Fingerprint can be customized for you or your partner.
- For couples, you can exchange fingerprints through this ring. Or inner fingerprint as hers/his and outer as yours.
Popular uses of this design: as anniversary, wedding, or engagement ring
✔ Rings have MU Design brand stamps and metal purity stamps to guarantee originality.
✔ Made by P.M Bro. Murat Bakis (Founder of Mu Design), every touch on his work of art is the distilled knowledge of his 40 years of a design career and in-depth knowledge of masonic and mystic history. His crafts are known and used worldwide in all masonic communities and beyond.
✔ This handmade jewelry is made entirely in the Istanbul Grand Bazaar with traditional methods. It means, that all the products are custom designs that are hand cast with solid metals and individually polished.
• • • METALS & GEMSTONES • • •
- Choose from 14K or 18K options. Please mention the type of gold (Rose Gold, Yellow Gold, or White Gold).
Please note, that all our products are made with solid and high-quality metals. We never use plating.
• • • SIZES • • •
Available in US size 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 including 1/2 sizes. (DM if you cannot find your size here)
• • • CUSTOM DESIGN • • •
- We happily accept custom design options. DM us for all custom design requests and please read our policies for learning the process.
- If you want a custom writing with laser engraving on your item please add this option to your order.
- Rings will be sent with a standard gift box. We also have a special wooden gift box and if you want this box please choose the box option for adding to your order.
• • • PROCESSING • • •
- After the payment is received, please allow us to prepare the item for the shipment in 20 business days.
- The reason for the 20 business days is that all products are handcrafted. This time period is required in order to make a precise work of master craftsmanship.
- Up to 4-5 days are required for international shipping. With the time added for preparation, it takes 3-4 weeks for you to receive the order.
- Product you will receive will be of Turkish origin.
Join Mu Design’s world of premium mystic jewelry:
- Find more about me & my jewelry, follow me on social networks:
Important, we recommend you to read our policies regarding refund and shipping before making a purchase. (location: click “view shop policies” just above the “meet your seller” bar)
© Mu Design Jewelry LTD.