- Master degree Coffin and Skull symbol
- Lapel Pins contain masonic symbols and their background surfaces are actually hammered or have hammered effect.
- The background is oxidized silver which has a black effect.
- Solid sterling silver, solid gold or both
✔ Lapel pins have MU Design brand stamps and metal purity stamps to guarantee originality.
✔ Made by P.M Bro. Murat Bakis (Founder of Mu Design), every touch on his work of art is the distilled knowledge of his 40 years of a design career and in-depth knowledge of masonic and mystic history. His crafts are known and used worldwide in all masonic communities and beyond.
✔ This handmade jewelry is made entirely in the Istanbul Grand Bazaar with traditional methods. It means, that all the products are custom designs that are hand cast with solid metals and individually polished.
• • • METALS & GEMSTONES • • •
Please note, that all our products are made with solid and high-quality metals. We never use plating.
• • • CUSTOM DESIGN • • •
- We happily accept custom design options. DM us for all custom design requests and please read our policies for learning the process.
- If you want a custom writing with laser engraving on your item please add this option to your order.
- Lapel pins will be sent with a standard gift box. We also have a special wooden gift box and if you want this box please choose the box option for adding to your order.
• • • PROCESSING • • •
- After the payment is received, please allow us to prepare the item for the shipment in 20 business days.
- The reason for the 20 business days is that all products are handcrafted. This time period is required in order to make a precise work of master craftsmanship.
- Up to 4-5 days are required for international shipping. With the time added for preparation, it takes 3-4 weeks for you to receive the order.
- Product you will receive will be of Turkish origin.
If you would love my designs, here is the link for more,
Important, we recommend you to read our policies regarding refund and shipping before making a purchase. (location: click “view shop policies” just above the “meet your seller” bar)
© Mu Design Jewelry LTD.