Past Master Masonic Ring Unique Design for Men 925K Sterling Silver (HMY2015-PMR)
The Details of the Ring
- 10 level 925k Sterling Silver white and Black Rhodium plated
- Square and compasses symbol
- "Past Master" written up side
- "Nosce Te Ipsum" written down side
- Main body solid 925k Sterling silver
The General Details:
The rings are specially designed with Masonic symbols that has never seen before. In addition to the symbols of the top face and the side faces.
Our products are not mass produced.
Made entirely in the İstanbul Grand Bazaar with traditional methods.
It means, all the products are custom designs which are hand cast with solid sterling silver and individually polished.
- Solid sterling silver. Weighs approx. 37,936gr. (1,338 US ounce)
- 10 level 925k sterling silver Weighs approx. 11,777gr. (0,415 US ounce)
- Ten layers of 925k sterling silver cut and one by one stacked with a very special technique.
- All faces has masonic symbols and the background has a depth.
- The background is oxidized silver which has a black effect.
- All styles available in US size 7,8,9,10,11,12,13 including 1/2 sizes.
- Each ring has the MU Design brand stamp and the .925 metal purity stamp to guarantee the originality.
- Posted with a beautiful gift box.
- All the rings has text written on the inner face, most of them are ambigram (can be read in both ways.)
We do not use chrome plated pewter like some other retailers, all our products are 925K sterling and 14K white and rose gold. We guarantee it!
- After the payment received, please allow us to prepare the item for the shipment in 40 business days.
- The reason is because all products are hand crafted. Time is required to make a precise work of master craftsmanship.
- Up to 5-7 days are required for international shipping. With the time added for preparation it takes 5-6 weeks for you to receive the order.
- For golden alternatives, please send us a mail. You can check our Instagram page for golden products.