The Details of the Ring
- All tools are 14k Rose Gold
- The main body is 925k Sterling Silver, 14k, and 18k white gold body available.
- Top face background has a hammer effect.
- Roslyn Chapel's pillars Boaz and Jackin (14k Rose or 18k gold)
- 2 x 0,1cr real Diamonds on pillars head
- Past Master symbols (14k Rose or 18k gold)
- G symbols (14k Rose or 18k gold)
- Square and Compasses with PM Arch symbol (14k Rose or 18k gold)
- 47th Problem Euclides and Acacia leaves symbol (14k Rose or 18k gold)
- Side symbols background has a hammer effect.
- "Past Master" is written inside as Ambigram style
Made entirely in the ISTANBUL
The General Details:
Rings are specially designed with Masonic symbols the likes of which have never been seen before. In addition to that, there are also other different symbols on the top and side faces.
Our products are not mass-produced.
Our products are made entirely in İstanbul Grand Bazaar with traditional methods. It means that all the products are custom designs and they are hand cast with solid sterling silver and individually polished.
- Solid sterling silver, solid gold or both
- All faces contain masonic symbols and rings’ outer face backgrounds are actually hammered or have hammered effect.
- The background is oxidized silver which has a black effect.
- All styles are available in US size 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 including 1/2 sizes.
- Please ask us for different sizes, if you can’t see your size on the list.
- Rings have MU Design brand stamp and metal purity stamp to guarantee the originality.
- Rings will be sent with a standard gift box. We also have a special wooden gift box and if you want this box please choose the box option for adding to your order.
- If you want a custom writing with laser engraving on your item please add this option to your order.
- We do not use the plate, like some other retailers, all our products are solid real 925k sterling silver; 8k, 14k, 18k gold. We guarantee it!
- After the payment received, please allow us to prepare the item for the shipment in 20 business days.
- The reason for the 20 business days is that all products are handcrafted. This time period is required in order to make a precise work of master craftsmanship.
- Up to 4-5 days are required for international shipping. With the time added for preparation, it takes 3-4 weeks for you to receive the order.
- If the product’s golden alternatives do not exist on the list, please send us an email.
- You can check our Instagram page for those products:
- All designs are officially under international brand protection.