Ring for Knights of Templar side Swords and Enamelled Cross are 14k Rose Gold , Main Body Hammered 925k Sterling Silver
The Details of the Ring
- Hammered Background main body (925k Sterling Silver)
- Swords and Cross (14k Rose Gold)
- Red Enamel on Golden Cross
- "Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed Nomini tuo da gloriam" written inside
Made entirely in the ISTANBUL
The General Details:
The rings are specially designed with Masonic symbols that has never seen before. In addition to the symbols of around the ring.
Our products are not mass produced.
Made entirely in the İstanbul Grand Bazaar with traditional methods.
It means, all the products are custom designs which are hand cast with solid sterling silver and individually polished.
- Solid sterling silver
- Sterling silver weighs approx. 15 grams. (0,529 US. ounce)
- Rose Gold 1,9 grams. (0,062 US. ounce)
- The background is oxidized silver which has a black effect.
- All styles available in US size 7,8,9,10,11,12,13 including 1/2 sizes.
- Each ring has the MU Design brand stamp and the .925 metal purity stamp to guarantee the originality.
- Posted with a beautiful gift box.
We do not use chrome plated pewter like some other retailers, all our products are 925k sterling silver and 14k Rose Gold. We guarantee it!
- After the payment received, please allow us to prepare the item for the shipment in 40 business days.
- The reason is because all products are hand crafted. Time is required to make a precise work of master craftsmanship.
- Up to 5-7 days are required for international shipping. With the time added for preparation it takes 7-8 weeks for you to receive the order.
- For golden alternatives, please send us a mail. You can check our Instagram page for golden products.