Scottish Rite Ring Unique Design for Men 14K Rose Gold, 925K Sterling Silver (HMY2014-DHEGS)
The Details of the Ring
- AASR symbols
- Double Headed Eagle and Golden blazed front side
- Sword symbols is right and left side of ring
- Four elements symbol
- "Kadosh" is written inside
The General Details:
The rings are specially designed with Masonic symbols that has never seen before. In addition to the symbols of the top face and the side faces, there are special texts and most of them are ambigrams (can be read in both ways.)
Our products are not mass produced.
Made entirely in the İstanbul Grand Bazaar with traditional methods.
It means, all the products are custom designs which are hand cast with solid sterling silver and individually polished.
- Solid sterling silver and 14K rose gold.
- Weighs approx. 22 grams silver (0,776 US. ounce), 6 grams gold (0,211 US. ounce)
- All faces has masonic symbols and the background has a depth.
- The background is oxidized silver which has a black effect.
- All styles available in US size 7,8,9,10,11,12,13 including 1/2 sizes.
- Each ring has the MU Design brand stamp and the .925 metal purity stamp to guarantee the originality.
- Posted with a beautiful gift box.
- All the rings has text written on the inner face, most of them are ambigram (can be read in both ways.)
We do not use chrome plated pewter like some other retailers, all our products are .925K sterling silver and 14K rose gold. We guarantee it!
- After the payment received, please allow us to prepare the item for the shipment in 20 business days.
- The reason is because all products are hand crafted. Time is required to make a precise work of master craftsmanship.
- Up to 5-7 days are required for international shipping. With the time added for preparation it takes 5-6 weeks for you to receive the order.
- For golden alternatives, please send us a mail. You can check our Instagram page for golden products.