The Ring with IΧΘΥΣ and Fish Symbols 14k Gold or Silver - Handmade Men's Jewelry
The "IΧΘΥΣ" and fish were used as symbols of Early Christians from the second century onwards. In 1970 it began to be used again as a popular symbol of Modern Christianity.
This symbol, which has a profound philosophical meaning, was used by Christians to hide from Roman rule. The meaning of the sentence "Ἰησοῦς Χρῑστός Θεοῦ Υἱός Σωτήρ" is "Jesus Christ, Son of God, Savior".
The fish symbol and its geometrical variations were widely used in many religious buildings in medieval Europe. We can see the best examples of this in Gothic cathedrals.
✔ Rings have MU Design brand stamps and metal purity stamps to guarantee originality.
✔ Made by P.M Bro. Murat Bakis (Founder of Mu Design), every touch on his work of art is the distilled knowledge of his 40 years of a design career and in-depth knowledge of masonic and mystic history. His crafts are known and used worldwide in all masonic communities and beyond.
✔ This handmade jewelry is made entirely in the Istanbul Grand Bazaar with traditional methods. It means, that all the products are custom designs that are hand cast with solid metals and individually polished.
• • • METALS & GEMSTONES • • •
- The main body thickness is 10,78mm
- 925k Sterling Silver, 14k white gold available
Please note, that all our products are made with solid and high-quality metals. We never use plating.
• • • SIZES • • •
- The width of the ring is 10.5mm, which is a comfortable size.
Available in US size 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 including 1/2 sizes. (DM if you cannot find your size here)
• • • CUSTOM DESIGN • • •
- We happily accept custom design options. DM us for all custom design requests and please read our policies for learning the process.
- If you want a custom writing with laser engraving on your item please add this option to your order.