Bracelet with the Ancient Dodecagon Star - 925K Sterling Silver, Custom Design Bracelet, Unisex, Unique Gift
Story of This Bracelet
The 12-pointed star is a symbol used in civil and religious architecture starting from the Seljuks. The number 12 makes reference to 12 stars belt, 12 apostles, 12 imams and perhaps this number has its origin in 12 obelisks lined around a circle in Göbeklitepe. The simple motif on the bracelet reflects thousands of years of history.
✔ Bracelets have the MU Design brand stamp and metal purity stamp to guarantee the originality.
✔ Made by P.M Bro. Murat Bakis (Founder of Mu Design), every touch on his work of art is the distilled knowledge of his 40 years of a design career and in-depth knowledge of masonic and mystic history. His crafts are known and used worldwide in all masonic communities and beyond.
✔ This handmade jewelry is made entirely in the Istanbul Grand Bazaar with traditional methods. It means, that all the products are custom designs that are hand cast with solid metals and individually polished.
• • • METALS & GEMSTONES • • •
-Please note, that all our products are made with solid and high-quality metals. We never use plating.
• • • SIZES • • •
- You can choose your wrist size on the list.
- Please ask us for different sizes, if you can’t see your size on the list.
• • • CUSTOM DESIGN • • •
- We happily accept custom design options. DM us for all custom design requests and please read our policies for learning the process.
- If you want a custom writing with laser engraving on your item please add this option to your order.