Ring for Knights Templar - Masonic Handmade Ring, Handmade Masonic Jewelry - 14K Rose Gold and Sterling Silver with Hammered Effect
There are nine gold crosses in this design. Nine is a mystical number, coming from ancient times, Nine is also an important number for the Knights Templars. The Nine Knights who first went to Jerusalem were the ones who laid the foundation of the Order of the Knights Templar.
- "Non Nobis, Domine, Non Nobis, Sed Nomini Tuo Da Gloriam " is written inside.
✔ Rings have MU Design brand stamps and metal purity stamps to guarantee originality.
✔ Made by P.M Bro. Murat Bakis (Founder of Mu Design), every touch on his work of art is the distilled knowledge of his 40 years of a design career and in-depth knowledge of masonic and mystic history. His crafts are known and used worldwide in all masonic communities and beyond.
✔ This handmade jewelry is made entirely in the Istanbul Grand Bazaar with traditional methods. It means, that all the products are custom designs that are hand cast with solid metals and individually polished.
• • • METALS & GEMSTONES • • •
- Hammered Background main body made with 925k Sterling Silver (14K Gold option is available in the variations)
- All Crosses are made with 14k Rose Gold
Please note, that all our products are made with solid and high-quality metals. We never use plating.
• • • SIZES • • •
Available in US size 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 including 1/2 sizes. (DM if you cannot find your size here)
• • • CUSTOM DESIGN • • •
- We happily accept custom design options. DM us for all custom design requests and please read our policies for learning the process.
- If you want a custom writing with laser engraving on your item please add this option to your order.