Zen Circle Pendant Gold or Sterling Silver - 925K Solid Sterling Silver, Masonic Gift
Elliptic torus shape
Zen brush on the front face, made with the engraving
Diameter is 50 mm (1,96")
Story of the Zen Pendant:
The circle is an ancient symbol used in many cultures. The Zen circle is one of them. The meanings it contains are so deep and so profound, it can be the subject of many books, even the "cosmic cycle" alone has a deep meaning.
✔ Pendant has MU Design brand stamps and metal purity stamps to guarantee originality.
✔ Made by P.M Bro. Murat Bakis (Founder of Mu Design), every touch on his work of art is the distilled knowledge of his 40 years of a design career and in-depth knowledge of masonic and mystic history. His crafts are known and used worldwide in all masonic communities and beyond.
✔ This handmade jewelry is made entirely in the Istanbul Grand Bazaar with traditional methods. It means, that all the products are custom designs that are hand cast with solid metals and individually polished.
• • • METALS & GEMSTONES • • •
Please note, that all our products are made with solid and high-quality metals. We never use plating.
• • • SIZES • • •
- Braided leather cord size is 40”.
- Please ask us for different sizes, if you can’t see your size on the list.
• • • CUSTOM DESIGN • • •
- We happily accept custom design options. DM us for all custom design requests and please read our policies for learning the process.
- If you want a custom writing with laser engraving on your item please add this option to your order.